Frequently Asked Questions.
I can't access comick.app.
Looks like Comick's SSL cert is expired.
It looks like the cached certificate on your devices is mismatched with Comick. You can try:
- Try to open Comick website in an incognito tab and check if Comick still works. Or go to this page: https://geotargetly.com/geo-browse
- Clear the browser's cookies and cache. There is a guide on how to do that. https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/how-to-clear-browser-cache/
- Configure your network settings to use google public dns
- If steps 2 or 3 don't work please try to use Cloudflare Warp+ with Wrap+ mode.
- Your antivirus (usually McAfee) or your router (often on TrendMicro/Asus routers) is flagging Comick as dangerous and trying to hijack your access to it.
You have 2 options:
- Whitelist https://comick.app and https://*.comick.app in your antivirus/router's settings
- Don't use McAfee and/or disable your router's security (it flagging Comick proves it's garbage if that was necessary)
This site can't provide a secure connection.
You can check the Safe Browsing site status on Google: https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=comick.app
Website classified as illegal by Trend Micro.
You could try to Cloudflare Warp+ https://220.127.116.11 or VPN software